According to Art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. N. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. Personal data provided will be processed for the following purposes:
- The performance of pre-contract negotiations and for the conclusion of contracts;
- The contractual relationship established; (Eg billing, requests for services, etc ...)
- Fulfillment of legal requirements about accounting, fiscal and civil;
- Marketing activities, promotional activities, statistical analysis.
The personal data will be kept even after the termination of the contract for the performance of any tasks related to or arising from the conclusion of the relationship and for marketing activities, promotional activities and statistical analysis.
2. The data will be as follows:
- With or without the aid of computer tools;
- By appointed authorized, constantly identified and educated on the constraints imposed by Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- With the adoption of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data and that they are not accessible to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
3. Providing personal data is optional, but any opposition to specific purposes and the partial or total refusal of consent could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract; the difficulty of managing the contractual relationship; fully comply with their relevant obligations and perform the aforementioned purposes.
4. The data may be disclosed to:
- Our network of agents or brokers
- Credit institutions
- Factoring companies
- Credit recovery companies
- Credit insurance company
- Company business information
- Of brokerage companies
- Company or legal advice study, fiscal and trade
- Couriers, freight forwarders and custodians
- Public authorities or administrations in compliance with the law
- To our employees.
5. The data controller is:
Area Miccoli Rita Parts
Via Verrotti, 222
65015 - Montesilvano (Pe)
in its legal representative pro tempore, Mrs. Rita Miccoli.
6. The controller of your personal data is:
Ms Rita Miccoli.
Updated data of natural persons Legal Representative and Processing Manager are available at the registered office of Company Area Parts at Via Verrotti 222, Montesilvano (Pe) where both are domiciled for the purposes of this disclosure.
7. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, which for your convenience.
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which does not à? need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, ancorchàÂ © relevant to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.